30 June 2018

Bank Soal: Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014



A.    Choose one of these answers a, b, c or d based on the following questions by marking (X) on the answer sheet correctly !
Read the dialogue below carefully and answer these questions! (the text is for number 1 – 3)
Shanti      : Assalamu’alaikum. Excuse me, is your name Nurul?
Nurul        : Wa’alikumussalam. Yes, it is
Shantai     : My name’s Shanti. I am a student of seventh grade A.
Nurul        : I am a new student here, nice to meet you Shanti.
Shanti      : Nice to meet you too, Nurul. There comes Miss Nisa.
Shanti      : Assalamu’alaikum, Miss Nisa. How are you, Miss Ina?
Miss Nisa : Wa’alikumussalam. Very well, thank Shanti.
Shanti       : Excuse me, I’d like to meet my friend. This is Nurul, my new classmate.
                  Nurul, this is Miss Ina, our Arabic teacher.
Nurul        : Assalamu’alaikum, Miss Ina. Pleased to meet you.
Miss Ina   : Wa’alikumussalam, Nurul. Pleased to meet you too.
1.   Who is Shanti talking to at first?
a.  Shanti
b.  Nurul
c.  Miss Ina
d.  Arabic teacher
2.   Where does the conversation take a place?
a.  Nurul’s house
b.  Teacher’s office
c.  School
d.  Shanti’s house
3.   ……….. would like to meet her to the Arabic  teacher.
a.  Shanti
b.  Nurul
c.  Miss Ina
d.  Arabic teacher
Complete the short conversation below! (the text is for number 4 – 8)
Andi      : Hi, Imran. (4)…………………?
Imran    : Hello, Andi. How do you do.
Andi      : Do you know where Hasan and Husen (5)……...?
Imran    : I don’t know where Hasan (6).………, but Husen is in the library now, he is (7)…………..
Andi      : Thank you very much, Imran. I’m sorry for disturbing you.
Imran    : (8)…………….. , it’s OK, Andi.
4.   Fill in the blank!
a.  How are you
b.  How do you do
c.  Who are you
d.  How do they do
5.   Fill in the blank!
a.  Is
b.  Are
c.  Was
d.  Were
6.   Fill in the blank!
a.  Is
b.  Are
c.  Was
d.   Were
7.   Fill in the blank!
a.  Writing book
b.  Buying book
c.  Selling book
d.  Reading book
8.   Fill in the blank!
a.  Welcome to library
b.  You are welcome
c.  You welcome the guest
d.  Welcome back
Read the dialogue below carefully and answer these questions! (the text is for number 9 – 12)
Iwan     : What are you doing?
Butet     : Mmm. I’m making a shopping list.
Iwan     : A shopping list?
Butet     : Yep. My mom asked me to go shopping, so I am making a shopping list first before I go.
Iwan     : I see. What’s on your list anyway?
Butet     : Well, let me see… I have sugar, coffee, apples, shampoo, oranges…
Iwan     : What about rice?
Butet     : Yes, rice. I’ll put rice on it. And then…
Iwan     : Cooking oil?
Butet     : No, I don’t think I need to buy that. We still have a lot.
Iwan     : Sugar?
Butet     : It’s already on the list. See?
Iwan     : Hmmm. What about washing powder and soup?
Butet     : Right, washing powder. I’ll put it on the list but not the soup. We still have some bars of soup.
9.   What does the conversation tell about?
a.  Buying shopping list
b.  Typing shopping list
c.  Making shopping list
d.  Searching shopping list
10. These things are on Butet’s shopping list.
a.  Sugar, Cooking oil, Oranges and Washing powder
b.  Sugar, Soup, Apples, Coffee and Rice
c.  Sugar, Rice, Shampoo, Oranges and Soup
d.  Sugar, Rice, Washing powder and Apples
11. Which one is the true statement based on the conversation above?
a.  Iwan is making shopping list first before he goes.
b.  Butet is not making shopping list first before he goes.
c.  Butet puts washing powder on the list.
d.  Iwan puts the soup on the list.
12. My mom asked me to go shopping”. The underlined word refers to…..
a.  Butet
b.  Iwan
c.  Butet’s mom
d.  Shopping list
13. Maya  : …………………..! I’m gonna tell you a funny story.
Shanti : Ok, I’m listening.
a.  Look at me
b.  Go far away from me
c.  Help me, please
d.  Listen to me
14. I hope Indonesia team become the …….. winner in MNC cup.
a.  First
b.  One
c.  Two
d.  Three
15. Teacher : Why are you coming late, Haikal?
Haikal    : I am sorry, ma’am. I’ve got to help my mother first before school.
Teacher : It’s OK, but don’t repeat again.
The dialogue above is about…….
a.  Asking for information
b.  Giving information
c.  Asking for help
d.  Apologizing
16. ...... Nisa and Sulis in the the office now?
a.  Are
b.  Is
c.  What
d.  Where
17. English ……. my favorite lesson, so I love it very much.
a.  Are
b.  Is
c.  What
d.  Where
18. Doni and Dono are brothers, ……….. parents are teachers in Elementary School.
a.  His
b.  Her
c.  My
d.  Their
19. You want someone to help you carry your bags.
The suitable request for the sentence above is…….
a.  Can you help me buy my bags
b.  Can you help me throw my bags
c.  Can you help me carry my bags
d.  Can you help me sell my bags
20. You need your friend’s dictionary to search the word meaning.
The suitable request for the sentence above is…….
a.  Can I borrow your dictionary, please!
b.  Can I buy your dictionary, please!
c.  Can I throw your dictionary, please!
d.  Can I sell your dictionary, please!
Read the announcement below carefully and answer these questions! (the text is for number 21 – 26)


ANNOUNCEMENT
To all first grade setudents, please join one of these extracurricular activities:
Ø  DRUM BAND    :Every Friday: 15.00 – 16.30 at  school yard.
Ø  MUSIC              : Every Saturday: 12.30 – 14.00 at school convention hall.
Ø  TAE KWON DO : Every Wednesday: 16.00 – 17.30 at school gymnasium
See your class counselor for registration



Principal


Annisa Rahmawati



21. What does the announcement tell about?
a.  School registration
b.  Sport activity
c.  First grade students
d.  Extracurricular activities
22. Who is the announcement written for?
a.  Class counselor
b.   Annisa Rahmawati
c.  Principle
d.  All first grade students
23. Where do the students practice music?
a.  School yard
b.  School convention hall
c.  School gymnasium
d.  Classroom
24. How many activitie are there in the announcement?
a.  Third
b.  Three
c.  Two
d.  Second
25. Which one is the false statement based on the text?
a.  The students practice Drum band at school yard
b.  The students register themselves to class counselor
c.  The students practice Tae Kwondo every Wednesday
d.  The students register themselves to the principal
26. Mrs. Annisa Rahmawati is …………………… of the announcement.
a.  Reader
b.  Writer
c.  Principal
d.  Class counselor
Read the text below carefully and answer these questions! (the text is for number 27 – 30)
I am Zaki, a junior high school student in Tasikmalaya. As a student, my daily routine is studying at school, but I also do many activities besides going to school.
            From Monday to Saturday, I get up at 5 o’clock. Then, I make my bed, so do some exercises and have a shower. After breakfast, I go to school by bicycle. It takes me about 30 minutes from my house to my school. Usually, I study at school until 12.30 p.m. I return home at 2 p.m. in the afternoon I attend English and computer courses. I always get home just in time for dinner at 7.00 p.m. After dinner, I read books or prepare for school in my room while my parents are watching television in the living room.
            I am free at weekends. On Sunday morning, I get up later than usual. Then, I often go shopping downtown with my friends. I stay at home reading books and listening to music.
            I am quite happy with my daily activities.
27. What is the appropiate topic for the text above?
a.  Saturday activities
b.  Going to school
c.  Zaki’s school activities
d.  Zaki’s daily activities
28. What does Zaki do after making his bed?
a.  Gets up at 5 o’clock and has a shower
b.  Does some exercises and has a shower
c.  Goes to school by bicycle
d.  Attends English and computer courses
29. How long does the trip take from Zaki’s house to school?
a.  Thirteen minutes
b.  Three minutes
c.  Thirty minutes
d.   Thity three minutes
30. …………………………………………..?  He reads books or prepares for school in his my room.
a.  What does Zaki do after dinner?
b.  Does Zaki prepare for school?
c.  What do Zaki’s parents do after dinner?
d.  How does zaki go to school?
31. Fia is a student in this school, she usually …………. books to spend her spare time.
a.  Read
b.  Reads
c.  Reading
d.  Reader
32. The students always ……….. flag-raising ceremony every Monday morning.
a.  Do
b.  Does
c.  Does not
d.  Do not
33. …………. your aunt buy some vegetables in Menes market?
a.  Do
b.  Does
c.  Does not
d.  Do not
34. ……………………………………., it’s hot in here.
a.  Close the window, please!
b.  Don’t clean the board, please!
c.  Clean the board, Please!
d.  Don’t close the window, please!
35. Do (1) – the homework (2) – at scool (3) – don’t (4)
The best arrangement for the words above is………….
a.  2 – 1 – 4 – 3
b.   4 – 1 – 3 – 2
c.   4 – 1 – 2 – 3
d.  4 – 3 – 2 – 1  
36. Teacher  : ……………..……!, “wonderful”
Students : “wonderful”
Teacher  : Very good.
a.  Repeat after me
b.  Don’t repeat after me
c.  Come to me
d.  Don’t come to me
37. Go (1) – every morning (2) – on foot (3) – Andi and Jalal (4) – to school (5)
The best arrangement for the words above is………….
a.  4 – 2 – 1 – 5 – 3
b.   4 – 1 – 5 – 3 – 2
c.  4 – 3 – 5 – 1 – 2
d.  4 – 5 – 2 – 1 – 3
38. Rissa  : ……………………………….?
Icha    : I afraid I can’t, I’m still reading it.
a.  Can I borrow your book
b.  Can you lend me your pen
c.  Can you get me my bag
d.  Can I have some drinks
39. Mahri …………… play football with his friends, he is sick now.
a.  Do
b.  Does
c.  Does not
d.  Do not
40. Alika       : ………………………………! Miss Nisa will write some notes on it.
Marwah : Ok, I’ll clean it right now.
a.  Close the door, please
b.  Come in, please
c.  Write the letter, please
d.  Clean the board, please

B.    Read the following text carefully!
Mathla’ul Anwar dormitory is located in Simanying Menes, it is a part of Mathla’ul Anwar Islamic Junior High School. Some students live in dormitories. So, they do everything together at school.
Students get up early in the morning and pray Subuh together in the mosque then have breakfast together. Before the morning classes start, they return to their bedrooms to make the beds and clean their rooms. They pray Dzuhur and have lunch together at school. After school they usually do sport or other activities such as washing clothes or doing homework.
In the evening they have dinner together. Then they prepare themselves for the next day. Some of them do their homework and other study for their test. Before they go to bed, they have time to relax. They chat with their friends, and read magazines.
41.  Answer these questions based on the text above!
a.     What is the text about?
b.     Where is Mathla’ul Anwar dormitory situated?
c.     Where do some students of Mathla’ul Anwar Islamic Junior High School live?
d.     What do the students do after school?
42.  Define the statements below true or false based on the text above!
a.     The students return to their bedrooms to have breakfast (………..)
b.     Some students do their homework after dinner (………..)
43.  Make polite request for the situation given!
a.     You want someone to help you find your dictionary.
b.     You want to get on your friend’s motorcycle.
44.  Fill in the blank with “do, does, don’t or doesn’t”!
a.     ……… Sule and Aziz play on the stage?
b.     My father ………... work on Sunday.
45.  Complete the following sentence!
a.     (+) Budi tells me the story.
( -) ………………………………………
(?) ……………………………………….
b.     (+) …………………………………………………………….
( -) The postmen do not deliver the letters.
(?) …………………………………………………………….



  1. Bank Soal: SKI Kelas 7 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  2. Bank Soal: PKn Kelas 7 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  3. Bank Soal: Akidah Akhlak Kelas 7 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  4. Bank Soal: Bahasa Indonesia Kelas 7A Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  5. Bank Soal: Bahasa Indonesia Kelas 7B Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  6. Bank Soal: Akidah Akhlak Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  7. Bank Soal: Bahasa Arab Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  8. Bank Soal: Bahasa Indonesia Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  9. Bank Soal: Al-Qur'an Hadits Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  10. Bank Soal: SKI Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  11. Bank Soal: PKn Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  12. Bank Soal: IPS Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  13. Bank Soal: Fiqih Kelas 8 Semester Ganjil 2013/2014
  14. Selanjutnya....

No comments:

Post a Comment